R&R COVID-19 Policy
R&R practices safety first. Please read our on-site policy below so we can help keep everyone safe.
R&R On-Site COVID-19 Policy
- All clients will be required to wear a mask and have their temperatures checked upon entering our lobby area.
- We practice social distancing and only allow 3 people in our lobby at all times
- We recommend that children not be brought to the office.
- We do have Virtual appointments available, if you prefer.
- All 1st year clients are recommended to come in-house for initial consultation.
- If you appear at our corporate office without an acceptable face covering, we will provide you with a mask.
- We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone who does not wear an acceptable face covering.